Relax & Enjoy
We want your stay at The Pitcher Inn to be relaxing and enjoyable. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for your visit:
AttireCome as you are. We encourage casual dress throughout the property and the village. Bring your country duffel and fill it with your favorite comfortable clothes and workout apparel (or reading material).
Depending on the activities in the spring, summer or fall, we suggest that you add the following to your packing list:
- Waterproof hiking boots and warm socks
- Athletic shoes
- Windbreaker and rain jacket
- Swimsuits for local swimming holes or the pool at Sugarbush
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
In the winter, we suggest that you bring:
- Ski jacket and pants for cross-country, downhill skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, sledding, and snowshoeing
- Thermal layers
- Waterproof boots and warm socks
- Helmet and goggles, if skiing or riding
- Winter gloves
- Scarves and hats
Should you have any questions about preparing for your stay, please contact our guest services team, equipped with local knowledge and personalized suggestions, at 802.496.6350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MassagesWe strongly encourage you to pre-book a massage in your private room or suite. To request an appointment, please call 802.496.6350 or e-mail email@example.com.