The Pitcher Inn is a realm of luxury, serenity, and comfort. Many of our guest accommodations include wood-burning fireplaces or warming wood stoves, some a balcony overlooking a brook, or the village of Warren. You may indulge in a private massage or an abundance of complimentary amenities and activities. Slumber in deep, inviting beds fitted with luxurious linens and down duvets. All rooms are equipped with their own Nespresso machines and a variety of unique coffee blends. The Inn’s luxury guest baths are stocked with thick towels, bathrobes, Frette slippers and natural bath products from Whisper Hill of Quechee, Vermont. All bathrooms have a jetted soaking tub and many, a separate steam shower. We provide daily housekeeping for multi-day guests unless you request otherwise.
Conveniently located, The Pitcher Inn is just five minutes from Sugarbush and 15 minutes from Mad River Glen, with world-renowned skiing, hiking, and exceptional adventures for all of Vermont’s seasons.
Resident guest accommodations include complimentary access to the following facilities, activities and equipment:
- The Maple Game Room, which features a salon-size pool table and table-top shuffleboard
- Cannondale Quick 6 hybrid bikes (including safety helmets and locks)
- Mad River Rocket sleds
- Walking poles
- Waterproof picnic blankets
Guests have complimentary access to the Sugarbush Health and Racquet Club, a fully-appointed health and fitness facility less than a ten-minute drive from the Inn. The club features:
- Cardio equipment, free weights, and circuit training
- Indoor facilities with a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, squash court, racquetball courts, three covered tennis courts, and a pro shop
- Outdoor amenities include a lap pool, Jacuzzi, six tennis courts, including four Har-Tru and two hard courts
- Valley Rock Gym – indoor climbing wall (supplementary charges apply)
- Reservations are required and gladly handled by the front desk/concierge.