The Pitcher Inn is a realm of luxury, serenity, and comfort. Many of our guest accommodations include wood-burning fireplaces (some currently under repair) or warming wood stoves, some a balcony overlooking a brook, or the village of Warren. You may indulge in a private massage or an abundance of complimentary amenities and activities. Slumber in deep, inviting beds fitted with soft Garnier-Thiebaut linens from France. The Inn’s luxury guest baths are stocked with thick towels, bathrobes, and natural bath products from Whisper Hill of Quechee, Vermont. All bathrooms have a jetted soaking tub and many, a separate steam shower. The Pitcher Inn is exceptional; five minutes from Sugarbush and 15 minutes from Mad River Glen, with world-renowned skiing, hiking, and exceptional adventures for all of Vermont’s seasons.
Resident guest accommodations include complimentary access to the following facilities and activities:
- The Maple Games Room, which features a salon-size pool table and table-top shuffleboard (temporarily closed)
- Trek hybrid bikes (including helmets)
- Mad River Explorer canoe (including paddles, selection of life vests, and sponge roof pads with straps that will fit most make and model vehicles)
- Mad River Rocket sleds
Guests have complimentary access to the Sugarbush Health and Racquet Club, a fully-appointed health and fitness facility less than a ten-minute drive from the Inn. The club features:
- Cardio equipment, free weights, and circuit training
- Indoor facilities with a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, squash court, racquetball courts, three covered tennis courts, and a pro shop
- Outdoor amenities include a lap pool, Jacuzzi, six tennis courts, including four Har-Tru and two hard courts
- Valley Rock Gym – indoor climbing wall (supplementary charges apply)
- Reservations are required and gladly handled by the front desk/concierge.