Rates & Packages
Note: If you are traveling to the inn from out of state, we encourage you to check Vermont’s Cross State Travel web page for the latest updates. Quarantining is no longer required but vaccination is.
Getaways to Vermont’s Mad River Valley at The Pitcher Inn include a full country breakfast. Sunday through Thursday rates are $400 to $600 per night for our double occupancy rooms and $700 per night for our two suites (with exceptions for holidays and peak foliage, mid-September to late October).
- Magical weekend escapes on Friday and Saturday are priced at $500 to $650 per night for our double occupancy rooms and $750 for our two casual suites, based on quadruple occupancy.
- Rates during peak periods (holidays and peak foliage) range from $550 to $700 per night for our double occupancy rooms and $800 for our two casual suites.
- For a third person in a room or a fifth person in a suite, add $75 per night. There is a maximum of three adults per room except for our suites, which can accommodate up to five adults.
- Rates are subject to availability and can change at any time. All rates are subject to a 9% Vermont sales tax and 13% service fee.
Check availability and rates for any guest room or suite at the Book Now button, or call us at 802.496.6350.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
We are a small business that operates on tight margins. Our deposit and cancellation policy reflects this:
- A 100 percent deposit is due when making your reservation.
- We will offer a 90 percent refund if you cancel prior to 60 days before arrival.
- We will offer a 50 percent refund if you cancel 30-60 days prior to arrival and a 10 percent refund with less than 30 days’ notice.
Pitcher Inn’s getaway packages to the Mad River Valley of Vermont change seasonally. Our current packages include: